Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Trip to Zoo Atlanta

We decided to get up early and take the boys to the zoo. It was a great idea until we realized that it was going to be 95 degrees that day!!! It was so hot.

They had a great time in the petting zoo. I was a little nervous, but the animals were obviously used to thousands of children poking them that they just laid there unamused.







We rode the train hoping to get a much needed breeze.
Amari was over it and was ready to go. I think that was our shortest zoo trip ever. We went to Grant Central Pizza Parlor for some good food and much needed air conditioning. Amari said "Mom next time can we skip the zoo and come right to the pizza place" I told him " you don't really want to do that , that's just the heat talking" then he replied "heat talks!" All I could do was laugh.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That look on Amari's face at the end of the zoo trip says it all... :)