We had a fabulous summer vacation we took a road trip to New York and made many stops along the way. We went to Sesame Place in Pennsylvania. It is a Seasame Street themed water/ amusement park. They had an absolute blast.


Amari and Niko loved the water. The water rides were perfect for children their age.

Amari was such a big boy he rode the lazy river without mommy or daddy!! The water was only 1 1/2 feet deep and the ride was less than 1 minute. I could also watch him the entire time. He was so excited that he rode it 10 times!!! We had to make him move on to the next activity.

Posing in front of the famous Sesame Street steps. Niko kept looking to the right to make sure Oscar was not going to pop out of that trash can.

Niko insisted on getting on this climbing net because Amari and Daddy were climbing. I finally gave in after a lot of screaming. I decided I would climb on with him so that he would have an easier time and it would not be so scary. My plan failed and we both had to be rescued by daddy!!

This ride was so cute. It went high in the air and there was a button inside that Niko could push to make it go up and down. He loved it!!


I rode the merry go round with the boys. Niko was a little scared of the horses.
Amari ringing up some groceries in Mr. Hooper's Store.
1 comment:
Could Amari's smile be ANY bigger? He obvisouly loved Sesame Place. And Niko looking suspiciously around for Oscar the Grouch cracks me up!!
Post a Comment